Frequently asked questions (f.a.q.)
Colorado Couples Clinic, PC is an “out of network” practice. Here is some helpful information:
- Most insurance companies will provide partial or full coverage for services rendered by a Licensed Professional Counselor.
- Psychotherapy is an allowable expense for your Health Spending Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Many clients pay for their services out of pocket and then submit a claim (Super Bill) to their insurance provider or HSA/FSA to receive reimbursement for out-of-network coverage. Colorado Couples Clinic is happy to provide monthly Super Bills for this purpose.
- Most plans offer about 60-80% reimbursement, but check with your insurance company for your specific benefits.
You may want to ask the following questions of your insurance provider prior to your first visit:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How much will I be reimbursed if I pay out of pocket?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- How do I request reimbursement?
Get in touch
We at the Colorado Couples Clinic understand that finding the right therapist to support your most personal, intimate work is a choice not to be taken lightly. That’s why we offer a free phone consultation so that we can understand your needs and explore whether or not we are a good fit for your therapeutic goals.